- Over spray removal from paint booth grids
- Over spray removal from skids
- Cleaning conveyor chains
- Casting core removal from engine blocks, cylinder heads, gearbox housings and suction manifold
- Cleaning transport and production machinery. Machine centres, workshops and parking areas
- Cleaning brake lines, electrolysis baths, hydraulic lines
- Cutting bodywork, seals, linings
- Reprocessing engine blocks, bodywork panel
- Reclaiming QC failed headlight reflectors
- Welded seam clean up
- De-scaling and de-burring
- De-burring bores (root burrs)
- Flat de-burring and engine block washing
Cleaning equipment used for on deck cleaning, paint booth cleaning and or various other surface preparation using high pressure spray bars.
A vacuum system is attached to this equipment in order to collect the waste water and debris from the surface.
The maximum operating pressure is up to 3000 bar.
It is a cleaning device used for surface preparation using a vacuum system operated manually.
Cleaning, striping vertical surfaces.
Ship repair- removal of marine growths, stripping hull coatings
Construction Industry: removal of paints and for other concrete surfaces.